We offer: Pre-employment, random, self, DOT and Non-DOT urine, hair drug / alcohol testing as well as alcohol breathalyzer.
Do I need an appointment?
Hair testing requires an appointment.
No appointment required for walk in and pre-employment urine testing.
What do I need to bring?
Photo identification and paperwork or bar code/email provided by employer.
Can I eat food?
Eat as you normally would. Please limit liquid intake to 40 ounces for up to 3 hours prior to coming in. NOTE: Non-DOT you do not need to wait 3 hours, if you are ready to provide a specimen we can collect immediately. DOT collections must begin immediately upon your arrival.
How long will it take?
No waiting! Just 10 to 15 minutes as long as you are able provide adequate specimen.
Expedited turn around results – 24 to 72 hours.
What kind of test can I get?
Split & single specimen DOT and Non DOT laboratory based testing, can accommodate any drug test needed to include but not be limited to:
- 5 panel DOT – Non DOT (most common)
- 10 panel – Non DOT
- RX drug testing
- Validity testing for Adulterants
- Urine Alcohol Testing
- Instant Drug Testing available
* Metabolism rates vary for detection for laboratory testing.
Alternate Alcohol Testing:
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Saliva Alcohol Testing
* Alcohol testing must be done within 8 hours of cause.
Hair Drug Testing (Requires 1 ½ inch of growth):
- Leg or arm
- No other
- DATIA Accredited Collection Site
- DATIA certified collectors annual certification
- DATIA certified professional collector trainers in site
- Federal DOT guideline conducted Drug and Alcohol Collections
- Multi-laboratory certified and trained collectors
Mon-Thurs 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday – Closed
Mon-Thurs 8:00 am to 6:30 pm
Fri – 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday – Closed
Be Mindful that testing will not be available if your name is not on the list, your date of birth is wrong on the list or if you do not have proper identification-please call ahead if you have any concerns or questions.
Please call 310.360.8512 for more information